Mississippi River Power Corp. is the generation side of the former Almonte Hydro. The Corporation of the Town of Mississippi Mills owns 100% of the shares in MRPC.
Mississippi River Power Corp. owns and operates a 4.6 Megawatt Generating Station in Almonte, Ontario. This station was built in 2008-09 and came online on April 9, 2010.
2022 Annual Meeting of the Shareholder
May 19, 2022 at 10:30am
Virtually via Zoom
- Call to Order and confirmation of quorum
- Welcome Remarks
- Treasurer’s Report
- Resolution to Receive 2021 Financial Statements
- Resolution to Appoint Auditor
- Resolution to Elect Directors
- General Manager’s Report – Year in Review
- Other Business / General Discussion
- Termination of meeting
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a zoom invitation.
Mississippi River Power Corp.’s office has re-located from 28 Mill St to 12B Mill St (the end unit closest to Farm St. in the Heritage Mall).